Already have a Username/Password for Acta Herpetologica?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end: captions to figures, figures, tables, appendices.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review) have been followed.
- Submitting authors can indicate two or more reviewers, specifying name and surname, affiliation and e-mail address. They could also indicate any unsuitable reviewer(s).
Fill here the suitable reviewer(s):
Fill here the unsuitable reviewer(s):
- Handling and ethical permits: Authors should provide statement and code number of permission (if applicable) of animal handling, captive rearing, or sacrificing, according to national guidelines. If origin country does not consider ethics in animal handling, AH editorial board can reserve the right to reject the ms.
Notice as required by Art. 13 of Law 196/2003. We inform you that your personal data will be kept in our archive and will be used by us and by any third party linked to us only for the sending of administrative, commercial and advertisement material directly deriving from our activity. We further inform you that according to Art. 7, you have the right to ascertain, update and cancel your data or to object to the handling of your data if used improperly. D. Law May 13, 1998 No. 171. With the following you authorize our company as well as other third parties directly linked to us to send commercial proposals via fax and e-mail according to Art. 10 of D. Law May 13, 1998 No. 171.