Phytopathologia Mediterranea is now an Open Access Journal
2013 Impact Factor 1.293
5-Year Journal Impact Factor 1.197
Phytopathologia Mediterranea is an international journal edited by the Mediterranean Phytopathological Union. The journal’s mission is the promotion of plant health for Mediterranean crops, climate and regions, safe food production, and the transfer of new knowledge on plant diseases and their sustainable management.
The journal deals with all areas of plant pathology, including etiology, epidemiology, disease control, biochemical and physiological aspects, and utilization of molecular technologies. All types of plant pathogens are covered, including fungi, oomycetes, nematodes, protozoa, bacteria, phytoplasmas, viruses, and viroids. The journal also gives a special attention to research on mycotoxins, biological and integrated management of plant diseases, and the use of natural substances in disease and weed control. The journal focuses on pathology of Mediterranean crops grown throughout the world.
The Editorial Board of Phytopathologia Mediterranea has recently been reorganised, under two Editors-in-Chief and with an increased number of editors.
These include scientists from 16 countries representing highly respected researchers with a broad range of expertise.The journal includes 3 issues per year in which Review papers, original Research papers and Short notes are published. New sections have been added as New or unusual disease reports, News and prospects, Commentary, Current topics, News and opinions, and Letters to the Editor. The expanded scope, along with the regular contributions of researchers, will enhance achievement of the Journal's goal of being an active communication and discussion forum on all aspects of plant pathology, especially relating to Mediterranean plants, but also more broadly across all facets of our science discipline. The journal also accepts Book reviews of interest for Mediterranean phytopathologists. Papers are published in English.
For any problems with submitting material contact the Editorial Office firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phytopathologia Mediterranea is indexed in:
- ACNP Catalogo Italiano dei Periodici
- BASE Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- Biological Science Journals PQ
- BIOSIS Preview THOMSON REUTERS
- CABI – Abstracts
- CABI – Horticultural Abstracts
- CSA Illumina
- EZB–Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- Google Scholar
- JournalSeek – A Searchable Database of Online Scholarly Journals
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- Natural Science Journals PQ
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- Ornamental Horticulture CABI
- PLEIADI– Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- Plant Breeding Abstract CABI
- Science Citation Index Expanded THOMSON REUTERS
- Scirus ELSEVIER
- SciTech Journals PQ
- SciVerse Scopus ELSEVIER
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory