The magazine publishes articles on innovative research and applications, as well as essays and reports. The authors work in the academic world and in research facilities in the area of architectural design, industry, entrepreneurial activities and client, public and private organizations.
TECHNE addresses a target market interested in debating relevant and critical points of view and acquiring useful knowledge for the development of projects through a comparison of different approaches.
Techne has been included by Thomson & Reuters to ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index)
We are pleased to announce that Techne has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new edition of Web of Science™.
Content in this index is under consideration by Thomson Reuters to be accepted in the Science Citation Index Expanded™, the Social Sciences CitationIndex®, and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index®.
The quality and depth of content Web of Science offers to researchers, authors, publishers, and institutions sets it apart from other research databases. The inclusion of SMP in the Emerging Sources Citation Index demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential scientific content to our community.
ESCI will be available in November 2015.
Ezio Andreta, Gabriella Caterina, Pier Angiolo Cetica, Romano Del Nord, Gianfranco Dioguardi, Stephen Emmitt, Paolo Felli, Cristina Forlani, Rosario Giuffré, Lorenzo Matteoli, Achim Menges, Gabriella Peretti, Milica Jovanović-Popović, Fabrizio Schiaffonati, Maria Chiara Torricelli
Editor in Chief
Ernesto Antonini, Roberto Bologna, Carola Clemente, Michele Di Sivo, Matteo Gambaro, Maria Teresa Lucarelli, Massimo Perriccioli
Riccardo Pollo, Marina Rigillo, Maria Pilar Vettori, Teresa Villani
Executive Graphic Design
Techne is indexed in:
- Ape Journal – Academic Publications eJournal
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- GOOGLE Scholar
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- PLEIADI – Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory